Sponsored links

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

IOS 8 for iPhone 4s

Apple has released a new operating system IOS 8, it has new features which are great. But the question remains is it supported by phones of older generations. Well Apple has claimed that ios 8 will be supported by iPhone 6, 6+, 5, 5s and 4s. So is the new operating system up to the mark for the older phones like iPhone 4s. The answer to that question is no, as I have an iPhone 4s and when I upgraded it to ios 8. I got lots of problem after upgrading and the list is as follows.




First and most important the phone got slow, it is so slow that you can actually feel it while making calls or playing any simple game. To start and end a call it will take lots of time and I can’t even cancel the phone if I accidently call someone. Second severe problem with ios 8 is that 3g will not work, eventually they solve the problem in the later updates, but still sometimes 3g won’t work.



Most of the apps that has been designed for bigger screens of iPhone 6 and 6 plus will feel kind of improper in small sets like iPhone 4s. So what I recommend is that if you have an iPhone and thinking about upgrading then forget it. You shouldn’t upgrade your phone from ios 7 as it is far better in terms of performance. 

8 comments:


  1. Congratulation,for the post.This is a very costly present.I am so satisfied to get this
    post article.I was anticipating get such a post which is exceptionally useful to us.
    Keep it up.I know something data, to know you can click here
    Shoes
    shoewebster

    ReplyDelete
  2. come to this site to get adsense free
    www.edulifeme.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got great information from this blog.It is very informative..

    how to increase facebook likes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm!! This blog is really cool, I’m so lucky that I have reached here and got this awesome information.

    Solo Alphajet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done and nice job ex client work and useful information about the cloud franchise nice job.
    cloud franchise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog and your all presenting information are very great and it's really good well done.
    Red dot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spot on with this article, I really think this website needs more attention. I'll probably be back to read more, thanks for the info.
    Fake news

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder.
    Fake news

    ReplyDelete